Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Went to Bob's Discount Furniture the other day. 

It's a pretty neat place.  Besides having lots of comfy furniture, they have a large coy pond at the entrance and what they call the on the house cafe in the back.  Free cookies, coffee, ice cream, pop corn, etc.  They have a video game room and a hd television running movies all day.  Not sure if they'd let me stay and watch the movie while eating their food but I watched the Wizard of OZ for a while.  If I find myself with lot's of time I may just go there and watch a whole movie. 

I mentioned this to a friend and he asked me if the furniture actually was inexpensive and I said I didn't know as I hadn't priced furniture for a long time.  They have 18 locations from Conneticut to Maine so they have some buying power.  Me, I went for the free eats.


No comments: